Teammates

For my last game with F.C. Horizonte, we took pictures and I let people sign my jersey with a marker. I'm so glad that I got to do that because my jersey will be a great memory to bring home. I had a lot of fun learning about the game of football and now I want to join an intramural team when I get back to university. My teammates were a lot of fun to hang out with too. I loved their names and nicknames: Crick, Messi and Baby to name a few. Unfortunately, not everyone is pictured here but at least I have their signatures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Meet The Author

Jarrod Zenjiro Suda | College of Letters and Science, Class of 2016 | University of California, at Berkeley | Major in Development Studies | Minor in Global Poverty and Practice |