Rurrenabaque

Rurrenabaque is a small and beautiful town on the bank of the River Beni. The town has a laid back beach culture to it and transportation is ruled by motorcycles. These are things that my friends David and James would have loved to see. It rained hard on my last day there, which I actually enjoyed. I felt both seasons of the Amazon in one weekend. I was just glad that it didn't rain during the two day tour. This weekend was a highlight of my stay in Bolivia. I couldn't choose between Salar de Uyuni and the Pampas because both settings were incredible and surreal. Nonetheless, Bolivia's natural world is some of the most beautiful that the world has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Meet The Author

Jarrod Zenjiro Suda | College of Letters and Science, Class of 2016 | University of California, at Berkeley | Major in Development Studies | Minor in Global Poverty and Practice |