Goodbyes

This is the view I get every day near the football field, working in Mineros San Juan (click on the photo to enlarge, it's dope). It's been an interesting, joyful and difficult month and a half. I said bye to the team and promised to visit them again soon, which will happen because I will be studying abroad in Chile next Spring. Chile to Bolivia should be fun weekend trip. I gave a gift to my home stay mom as well. I even said my goodbyes to a restaurant owner who I got to know after eating at his place every week. The world is so unique. After having adapted to Bolivia, I am sure to encounter culture shock. I'm excited to re-learn Pasadena, Berkeley and the state of California.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Meet The Author

Jarrod Zenjiro Suda | College of Letters and Science, Class of 2016 | University of California, at Berkeley | Major in Development Studies | Minor in Global Poverty and Practice |